Lubricants Department, within “Sales and Distribution” of NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad, as a producer of lubricants and other fluids for application both in engines and in industry, has for its aim to become a brand in the sphere of oil industry which is recognizable by its quality product, fair business relationship with customers and suppliers, performance which will contribute to continual promotion of the integrated quality management system, environmental protection and protection of occupational health and safety. We own the integrated quality management system which includes quality management systems (ISO 9001:2008), environmental protection management system (ISO 9001:2008) and the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS 18001:2007). As the leader on the Serbian market, we continually promote our business processes and thus follow all the requirements of manufacturers of motor vehicles and other machines, as well as all the applicable European standards in the oil industry.
Quality policy of Lubricants Department is an integral part of the company’s business policy and it is based on generally accepted commitment of all the employees to fulfill conditions for enhancing operation quality in all its segments. Our aim is to become a brand in the sphere of oil industry which is recognizable by its quality product, fair business relationship with customers and suppliers, performance which will contribute to continual promotion of the quality management integrated system, environmental protection and protection of occupational health and safety.
In order to reach these goals, management and employees of the Lubricants Department diligently work on:
- Creation of conditions for business efficiency increase;
- Fulfillment of requirements of the existing and on attracting new customers by expanding and extending product portfolio with regards to achieving higher level of quality, new specifications of manufacturers of engines and aggregates;
- Establishment of systems of control and of follow-up of production placement, by implementing state of the art technology devices of high reliability;
- Development of new products, taking into account possible impacts on environment and on occupational health and safety;
- Savings in utilization of natural resources, and also in waste management and hazardous substance management;
- Development of motivation system for the employees, as well as incentive for new ideas and development programs;
- Setting goals with regards to quality, environmental protection, occupational health and safety, creation of environment for their best implementation and their regular review;
- Compliance with the laws and bylaws of Republic of Serbia, as well as of those countries in which the Company has its subsidiaries and distributors;
- Prevention and deterrence of pollution of environment and permanent improvement of environmental protection and of reduction of risks related to property and health of both the employees and all other people in the surroundings.
- Prevention of injuries and prevention of endangering health of the employees, as well as permanent promotion of occupational health and safety through regular medical examinations, provision of protective equipment and safe work instruction, by identification of hazards, risk assessments and their control.